industry, integrators, and quality inspection
Standalone multispectral imaging system
portable, user-friendly imaging system
- Integrated broadband NIR illumination
- Realtime visualization of algorithms
- Application development toolbox including tagging tool and built-in models
- Touch screen operation
- Immediate multispectral analysis for dynamic environments
- Extremely small and light FF
- Mobile or fixed operation
- Accurate NIR hyper-Spectral Filter
- Low cost, miniature, fast and tunable
- Design converts any miniature camera to multispectral
Unispectral® provides a revolutionary array of products and solutions for capturing actionable spectral NIR images.
With unprecedented cost and size reduction over other hyperspectral cameras and spectrometers, the new miniature tunable NIR Monarch camera and ColorIR hyperspectral technology filter remove the barrier for new mass market adoption of hyperspectral IR imaging.
Unispectral products are based on the Fabry–Pérot proven hyperspectral technology, whereby tuning an optical cavity enables selection of any wavelength within 700nm-950nm NIR wavelengths range.
The solution adds a biometric layer that can diagnose plant stress in the field, pre/post-harvest produce quality and content such as brix, NPK, firmness, rotten, defects, pest, pesticide. It can also capture defects in products, coatings, electronic and optical parts, detects vital signs for remote medical, improves facial authentication in security camera systems, and many other inspection and classification use cases.
News and events
Unispectral's standalone imaging system, the Neptune, is a versatile and user-friendly camera with advanced imaging features.