WELCOME TO UNISPECTRAL’S WEBSITE!
(All capitalized terms shall have the meanings as defined in the Definitions section below).
- “Applicable Laws” shall mean privacy and data protection laws and regulations, to the extent applicable to Unispectral.
- “Personal Data” means individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual.
- “Non Personal Data” means information that does not personally identify you and does not reveal your specific identity as an individual, such as anonymized information.
- “Visitor” or “you” means visitors of our Website.
- “Visitor’s Data” means any Personal Data and/or Non Personal Data; as such terms are defined below.
- “Website” means our public website available at https://www.unispectral.com/ providing information regarding Unispectral and the products and services we provide to clients.
This Policy was originally written in English. If you are reading a translation and it conflicts with the English version, please note that the English version prevails.
- The Types Of Personal Data That We Collect
- Personal Data That You Provide To Us
- While browsing our Website, you may provide us full name and email (“Contact Details”) if you wish us to contact you. You may choose to provide us additional Personal Data through the “free text” section in our contact form or directly to our company email address published on our website. Please do not provide further Personal Data than is required for us to contact you.
- If you would like to register to our Newsletter, you will be required to provide us your email address.
- The Personal Data That We Collect Or Generate
If you browse our Website, we may collect your Personal Data. This includes (by way of a non-exhaustive list): your computer’s Internet Protocol address and your Geo location, through the use of “Analytics” (For more information on our means of tracking, please see Section 9 “Analytics Tools” below).
- The Types Of Non Personal Data That We Collect Or Generate
- We process anonymized information and data that is not processed by reference to a specific individual. We may collect this Non-Personal Data through the Website in the following ways:
- Information that your browser sends (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, non-identifying information regarding your device, User ID, operating system, device type and model, internet browser type, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, the web page you were visiting and information you search, etc.
- We may use automated devices and applications to analyze the usage of our Website. We use these tools to help us improve our Website, performance and user experience. For more information, please see Section 9 “Analytics Tools” below.
- How We Use Personal Data (Purposes Of Processing)
- Personal Data is used for the following primary purposes (as may be updated from time to time): (a) to provide and operate the Website; (b) to monitor, study and analyze the use and functionality of the Website; (c) to maintain the Website; (d) to provide promotional messages and market our products and services (subject to your consent when required); (e) to enforce our Terms and Conditions, policies and other contractual arrangements and prevent misuse of the Website; and to comply with court orders and warrants and to take any action in any legal dispute and proceeding; (f) to better understand your needs, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to further develop, customize and improve our Website based on Visitors’ preferences, experiences and difficulties; (g) to communicate with you and contact you to obtain feedback from you regarding the Website; (h) to disclose to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf with respect to the Website; (i) to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-Personal Data, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our Website; (j) as otherwise authorized by you.
- We may use the email address you provided us to contact you when necessary, including in order to send you notifications and reminders related to our products and services as well as promotional materials (subject to your consent if required). At any time, you may choose (opt out) whether your Personal Data is to be used for sending such marketing materials which are not an essential part of the usage of the Website. You may exercise your choice by contacting us at the email address published in each email or publication we send to you.
- How We Use Non Personal Data (Purposes Of Processing)
- We may use information that is Non Personal Data for the same purposes we use Personal Data (where applicable) and in addition in order to:
- compile anonymous or aggregate information,
- disclose to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform tasks on our behalf in connection with the Website,
- monitor and analyze use of the Website and for the technical administration and troubleshooting of the use of the Website, and
- provide us with statistical data.
- We may use analytics tools to help us understand Visitors’ behaviour on our Website, including by tracking page content, and click/touch, movements, scrolls and keystroke activities. The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their own policies and they may use their own tools to provide their services. Further information about your option to opt-out of these analytics tools is available at: [………..].
- From time to time, we may use additional or alternative analytics services. We will provide a notice of these changes on our Website.
- We use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information, which may be based on extracts of your Personal Data, for legitimate business purposes including for testing, development, improvement, control and operation of the Website. We may share such information with our third party providers. It has no effect on your privacy, because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that can be associated with you. We will share your Personal Data only subject to the terms of this Policy, or subject to your prior informed consent, if required.
- Sharing Information With Others
- We do not sell, rent or lease your Personal Data. We may share your Personal Data with service providers and other third parties, if necessary to fulfil the purposes for collecting and Processing the information, such as cloud vendors, subcontractors providing us Processing services, etc. provided that any such third party will commit to protect your privacy as required under the Applicable Laws and this Policy, in accordance with that third party’s obligations.
- Additionally, a merger, acquisition or any other structural change may require us to transfer your Personal Data to another entity, provided that the receiving entity will comply with this Policy.
- We may need to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities or law enforcement officials, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law.
- Third Party Website
- We published on our Website icons of social media networks that we are members of. When you click on these icons you will be directed to our company pages on these networks, and their privacy policies will apply. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these social media networks and you are responsible to review and ensure you agree to their terms before entering and browsing our pages on said networks.
- Your Rights
- In all of the above cases in which we collect, use or store your Personal Data, you may have the following rights and, in most cases, you can exercise them free of charge. At any time, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and request to know what Personal Data we keep about you. We will make good-faith efforts to locate the data that you request to access.
- Under your right of access, you may obtain confirmation from us of whether we are processing Personal Data related to you, receive a copy of that data, so that you could verify its accuracy and the lawfulness of its processing, request the correction, amendment or deletion of the data if it is inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or processed in violation of applicable law.
- However, we may retain certain information as deemed required by us in accordance with applicable laws, or for legitimate business reasons, for the duration as required under applicable laws.
- When you ask us to exercise any of your rights under this Policy and the applicable law, we may need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are, to avoid disclosure to you of Personal Data related to others and to ask you questions to better understand the nature and scope of data that you request to access.
- We may redact from the data which we will make available to you, any Personal Data related to others. In addition, we may delete information if required by Applicable Laws.
- Analytics Tools
- Analytics Tools is tracking technologies, which store certain information on the browser or hard drive of your computer and/or your mobile telephone device (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to distinguish you from other users, track your click-stream to assess performance of the Website, gather information about your approximate geo-location, store your preferences, enable automatic activation of certain features and improve Your user experience and other capabilities.
- [Please detail – can the visitor delete the analytics tool? Do they allow tracking after leaving the site? Please list everything you know about using this tool].
- We may also engage third parties to track and analyze data or provide other services on our behalf. Such third parties may combine the information that we provide about you with other information that they have collected from other sources. This Policy does not cover such third parties’ use of the data and such use is governed by such third parties’ privacy policies.
- Data Security
- We take the safeguarding of the Personal and Non Personal Data very seriously, and use a various measures and procedures to protect it. However, although we make efforts to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee that the Website will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
- You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping the log-in and password to your device(s) private. In addition, you should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to Personal Data stored on your premises as well as defining limited access rights to such information on a need to know basis.
- If you receive an e-mail asking you to update your information with respect to the Website, do not reply and please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Data Retention
- We retain different types of information for different periods, depending on the purposes for processing the data. We may retain Personal Data for as long as necessary in order to support our legitimate business purposes, for example, for storing data, for documentation, for cyber-security management purposes, legal proceedings and tax issues.
- We may store aggregated Non Personal Data without time limit. In any case, as long as you use the Website, we will keep information about you, unless we are legally required to delete it, or if you exercise your rights to delete the information.
- Our Policy Toward Children
Our Website is not meant to be used by or for persons under 18, as such, we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from minors younger than 18. If these age requirements are not met, you are required to obtain the consent of the parent or guardian to provide and process information in accordance with this Policy; lacking such consent, please do not use the Website.
- If we need to adapt the Policy to legal requirements, the amended Policy will become effective immediately or as required.
- Your continued use of the Website following such notice shall constitute your consent to any changes made and a waiver of any claim or demand in relation to such changes. If you do not agree to the new or different terms, you should not use and are free to discontinue using the Website
- Applicable Law And Dispute Resolution
- Contact Us
For further information about this Policy, please contact us:.
If you have any concerns relating to this Policy, please contact us and we will make good-faith efforts to address your concerns. We are usually able to resolve privacy questions or concerns promptly and effectively. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from us, you may escalate concerns to the applicable privacy regulator in your jurisdiction. Upon request, we will provide you with the contact information for that regulator.